Sunday 3 January 2016

Happy New Year!

So now the holidays are kinda over, which is always depressing, especially considering I didn't read as much as I wanted to... In fact I haven't finished one book! When I was thirteen I finished seven during christmas holidays. Then again, when I was thirteen I didn't have to study...

Copyright (All rights reserved)

I was trying to read EQ by Daniel Goleman, amazing book, not the kind of review you find on teenagers' blogs, more likely on Time's Weekly on the bestsellers column. But as I said, I didn't have time to finish it so we'll see... 
 Image belongs to Hayden Williams

What I did pick up two days ago was the Apollyon, the fourth Covenant novel and, gods, I really love that series. Although, coming to think about it, Alex and I are nothing alike. Except maybe that she's a helpless romantic at heart...

Anyway, Happy New Year, with good health and broad smiles and lots of books!

See if you can find the panda! (I promise there is one)
PS. Also, in six days I will have had a blog for one year! Can't believe I managed to keep it up!
PSS My year in books!!! It's only been a year since Existence?!

XOXO

Aggie Pearson



No comments: